31-year old guy chooses to love a 91-year old lady

Kyle Jones, 31, a simple guy from Augusta, GA is in a relationship with 91-year old Marjorie McCool for five years. Yes! You read it absolutely right. But before you think of anything funny, read their story first.


Jones met McCool at a bookstore where she was working. He asked Marge’s number who had never been in a relationship for 37 years. The guy asked Marge for a date and she agreed to him. A very witty statement from Marjorie, “In the beginning I got jealous of his other women but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I’m the best. The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There’s nothing better. I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.”


There was one time that Marge got jealous but she is believes they’re meant to be. To prove it, watch the video below.
Warning: Explicit video but please do not judge. :)



Share on Google Plus

About 'Hugot Balita'

To be a global leader and website of interest of all market levels; offering an array of topics, from current events, social media trends, trivia and anything that each generation can think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment