Coleen Garcia gets soaking wet for a sizzling photo shoot!


We all know for a fact that Coleen Garcia is one of the hottest and sexiest artists in the showbiz industry. Coleen was considered as a hot actress.
And now, Coleen has once again caught the netizens’ attention after a couple of her photos from a local fashion magazine shoot has gone viral online!
A video was released showing the scenes from the sizzling photo shoot. She was also able to recall her very laid-back life before being an acknowledged celebrity.
“I had a lot of pimples before. It was until I found the products that really worked for me… Growing up, I’ve always been very laid-back. When I’m at home, I wear basketball shorts and loose t-shirts coming from my brothers,” she said.
“When I would go to school before, I wouldn’t even brush my hair,” she added. “And everybody saw me as that girl, that girl who didn’t really care.”
Things started to change for Garcia, however, when she attended prom.
“Then when prom came, I wanted to try something different, to really look my best and everything,” she recalled. “I really felt that wow… I had a lot of advice from many different people.”
But even with her new image, Garcia said she always makes sure that she stays true to herself.
“You know, every time I hear people who just tell me to always be myself, it really matters. It really reminds me all the time that the best thing I could do in my life is to just really be myself and everything else will follow,” she said.
Watch the daring scenes from Garcia’s photo shoot for Preview below.


Source : ABS-CBN
Share on Google Plus

About 'Hugot Balita'

To be a global leader and website of interest of all market levels; offering an array of topics, from current events, social media trends, trivia and anything that each generation can think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment