Manny Pacquiao apologizes after comparing homosexual to animals

Filipino boxing icon and Sarangani Representative Manny Pacquiao apologizes after comparing same sex marriage worse than animals. 
Pacquiao on his interview in GMA News said that, I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals.


I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you.
Posted by Manny Pacquiao on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you.” He said he still remained against same sex marriage because of the Bible, but clarified he wasn't condemning anyone.


Source : GMA NEWS
Share on Google Plus

About 'Hugot Balita'

To be a global leader and website of interest of all market levels; offering an array of topics, from current events, social media trends, trivia and anything that each generation can think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment